In addition to cats and dogs, Animal Hospital of Gordon County provides veterinary care for small ruminants. We offer preventive care, nutritional advice, and general care recommendations for your farm animals.
We see the following small ruminants:
We offer the following veterinary services for small ruminants:
- Routine Exams and Vaccinations
- Flock/Herd Health Counseling
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Parasite Management
- Fecal Testing
- Reproduction and Obstetrics
- Sick or Injured Animal Care
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 706-625-3300.